Monday, July 7, 2014

How People Changed - How can you lost your love

They Will Talk To You
Will Become Closer To You
Will Be Your Friend
Will Become Special
Will Become More Than Nothing
Will Keep On Telling That
I Cant Live Without You.
I Need You
I Realy Miss You
And On & On & On. . . . .
Everything Will Be Going Fine
Suddenly They Will Get A New
Person In There Life
In Beginning
They Will Tell You About That
Person,
They Will Slowly Stop Talking
About That Person,
They Will Hide Things & Stop Sharng
Anything.
If You Call,
They Will Say I Will Call
You Later...
LITTLE BUSY Will Talk Later.
Then They Will Never Call You ,
You Will Think That Person Is Busy
But
ACTUALLY YOU HAVE LOST Him/Her..
But True love always says:
I Love You till my Last Breath either You Love Me or Not .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment