Sunday, July 20, 2014

A Short Real Love Story of Santosh & Neha - Sad Ends

Hi friends I am Santosh, Today I am sharing with you my real love story, I was unaware that one day my life will forward me to take help of alcohol to forget my pain & sad memory.
Friends, In this life someone achieved their true love and remains did only time pass, I did true love with someone, her name was Neha, she was queen of beauty, I loved her alot and she was also.

She was an orphan, I did everything for her even completed her all wishes, I left my all habits which hurts her. I left my parents for get her love, That was awesome moment I had with her. our relationship goes to 2-3 years,
Sudden she trying to ignore me, her phone going to busy, her behave like rudely and she start to doing fight with me for miner mistakes.
One day I saw her with new boy, She was happy, she was enjoying her new life with new boy friend, Tears flows down to my eyes..
Still I dont know, whats the lack between my love to her.
I Still loves her, and always loving the same, she was mine, she is mine..
Now I dont have anything except tears & pain.
Neha, I am yours and I will be yours forever. please come back......

2 comments:

  1. Really a good Love Story Santosh.

    Do you want to know if your partner loves you? Use this application to know the loving affinity degree with your partner. Also you can check here many other application to check you love flame ans Love Horoscope and many ,more.

    http://confessions16plus.in/love-meter-calculator/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Santosh,

    You have seen her with someone and left her all alone :'( he could be his best friend like brother, why you taken her wrong and taken negative decision to leave her?

    Even if she started ignoring you, there must be something, you should talk her about it and give her confidence that she can openly share why she is so upset and showing lack of trust on you.

    True love is really not for all, but if you found then never let it go.
    This post can change you thoughts and I recommend you should give one last chance to your relationship.

    http://www.etcpb.com/priorities/

    ReplyDelete