Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Did you ever even love me..?

It was April, and I was talking to one of my brothers friends who I had a crush on.

A few days after talking, we started going out. We were both so happy. Nothing could get in the way of our love...
...So I thought...

We were dating for a year, and of course, all good things come to an end... It has been 6 months since we have been "in love"...
I was talking to his friend, who was trying to help me out so I wasn't so upset about him leaving me.

A few nights after talking to her, I finally found out that she was dating him. They both knew I still loved him... This tore my heart into pieces.

Their relationship lasted a week or so. I forgave Michael, because he now knows how I felt when he left me and then dated another girl.

But he doesn't feel nearly as bad as I do. A few nights afterwards, I find out he was cheating on me when we were "dating" I thought they only kissed, but I found out he was sleeping with another girl.

I was torn, and clueless... I didn't know what to do... I cried, of course. But the other thing I did was yell at him. I swore to him that I don't need him in my life again, I said he ruined everything, he wasted a whole year of my life lying to me.

Are all boys this heartless? He was my first "boyfriend" if you'd even call what we had a relationship. What did I do wrong... Was I too clingy? Did I say something that made him upset? I'm crying harder than I ever have before. He says that I was everything to him, and then I find out he cheated on me.

He still insists that I am everything to him. I just keep yelling that if I did mean everything to him, he wouldn't have dumped me and cheated on me like he did... I thought he was going to be different, but it turns out both "relationships" I've been in were lying. The first guy I dated was pretending that he loved me, and yeah. I found out that he was lying the whole time...

And now this has happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment